Friday, May 28, 2010

First entry.... What exactly do I do here?


Well hello there!

I guess an introduction is in order. My name is Carolina Rufat(Roo-fat). I'm 24 (until June 18th haha) and I'm from Puerto Rico. I do makeup, yep!

First of all let me start by saying that I think the word "blog" is weird. I think it's one of the main reasons why I hadn't created a blog for my makeup work before. The word just reminds me of clog, blob and other words that don't really define good or pretty things. I, literally, cringe at hearing the word"blog". Because of my weird pet peeve with a "blog" I'll be calling this my "site", cause really that's what it is haha!

Here I'll be posting quick pictures of shoots I do, interesting ideas for makeup, inspiration, and anything makeup related.

See ya on the world wide web!


- Carolina Rufat

P.S.
What do you think of the Header? It's just a mock header for now but I would like to know your thoughts. Comment away! =D

4 comments:

  1. Im so excited that you created a blog. I think you are fabulous! The header looks great! :)

    xoxo! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally made a blog!...I mean, site, haha. I like the header and the circle/lights looking things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! I'm with Sara, so excited you now have a blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete