Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Review: E.L.F Mechanical Eyelash Curler

I've been a fan of E.L.F. makeup for a long time. Good quality makeup at an insanely reasonable price: everything for just $1.00!

This here is a review for their Mechanical Eyelash Curler.



Let me start by saying it is just perfection. It comes with a black silicone rubber pad and an extra one. To me it's a natural choice for the band to be black, you don't want to have a clear rubber pad that's going to get ugly after a couple of uses. This is simple to use and the way the handles are made are extremely comfortable.

My lashes are naturally curly so it makes no sense for me to use this but being the product junkie that I am, I have one of these for my kit and one for my personal use and you know that before I apply my mascara I use this eyelash curler haha!

All in all I'd say GET THIS, NOW! I've had the curler that I use on myself for more than 3 years now and it still works. The one in kit has been with me for 2 years now and still it's as good as new. It's only $1.00 and works like a charm and if in the end it breaks (which is highly unlikely) just get another one, it's just a buck! =D

To get yours click here


<3

- Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment