Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Eye of the Day: Splats Galore


Another eye of the day that I wanted to do for a while. This was inspired by a dress that my mom has, it's black with splatters of bright colors.


Here I used a black eyeshadow as a base for all the dots and the dots themselves are a combination of loose eyeshadows and some Mehron aqua colors, I used Mehron's mixing liquid to water them down. Then I used a small synthetic brush to make them go SPLAT!

To make sure that my entire face didn't get splattered I stuck pieces of paper towel to my face.

Closeups:







I really love the outcome of this and I hope you do too!

<3

Carolina

3 comments:

  1. The black base made it look super crazy & cool. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, it looks freakin awesome!! You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much girls! This was so much fun to do =D

    ReplyDelete