Monday, July 12, 2010

Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2011 Candidate Selection

Remember Giovanna? The girl who's participating in Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2011?
Well yesterday was the selection of the finalists for the pageant and I had the pleasure of doing her makeup.She wanted to have a glowy, dewy look, very J-Lo. I asked if she wanted matte eyes and dewy skin and she said "I want my eyes to shine!" so that's what I gave her!

I stayed with warm colors: bronze, browns and corals. I wanted to take a good picture of the makeup but she had on rollers and that wouldn't have been too cute haha!

Here's a picture of her taken at the event. I think she looks gorgeous, a natural beauty!



Thanks for reading!

- Carolina

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! wow!! really???
    that's amazing girl :)
    she is really pretty ^-^
    congratulations girl!! the next step is doing the makeup at Miss Universe! yay!! :D

    ReplyDelete