Sunday, August 29, 2010

EOTD: Glittery Plumage

The only reason I did this was because my Plumage eyeshadow was broken and I had to use it before I lost it, so I did a smokey eye with it!






For this look I used Plumage (MAC)on the lid, Cream Soda (Lumiere Cosmetics) and Wedge (MAC) in between the both to blend them in. On the lower lash like I used Plumage on the outter corner, then a bright blue eyeshadow (Harajuku Hunnies) and Aqua again on the lower inner corner.

Then to make it a little more sparkly I added Reflects Blue Glitter (MAC) on the inner corner and half into the eye and a Purple glitter liner from Sephora to give it just another hue that wasn't blue.

I hope you liked this!

- Carolina

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and boy am I glad, you are soooo talented! Love your vision and creativity. Hope you're still doing makeup

    ReplyDelete