Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bacanal Magazine Cover

Finally I get to see the cover!

If you're afraid of blood and gore please stop watching this right now and don't you dare scroll down!







Last Warning!!!!

Enjoy!




The cover:


These weren't in the magazine but the photographer gave them a little edit just in case. You can tell these weren't completely edited because her tattoo in her arm is completely visible, whereas in the cover it's gone.

Again, enjoy!




The model and the killer are actually boyfriend and girlfriend, so believe me, he was gentle with her. I used fake blood from Mehron with a nice minty flavor. Cotton balls for the blood clots, liquid latex, scar wax and toilet paper, among other things.

I hope you liked this, I know I did! It was so much fun to do!

Thanks for reading



- Carolina

(If you would like to purchase this magazine click HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment