Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Matte People

I've been doing a lot of work recently with Matte Mag and they asked me if they could do a "Matte People" on me. It's basically a little info on you so the people know who you are when they see your work.


I was asked to give a hi-res picture but I didn't have any that really represented me. So while we were at a shoot the stylist told the photographer "Why not take her picture now? She's all done up!" I was terrified! I'm not a model and the pictures I take that look semi-good I take while I'm alone and nobody's watching me, but that day? There were 5 people there, 4 of them models. Great. I got there crossed my arms and just talked to the stylist while the photographer snapped away like a maniac. It was all over in a matter of 3 minutes, at most.

I'm my own worst critic so I have to admit I don't love the picture, but I don't hate it. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my work.

No more blabber. Here's the picture!


The stylist said " Fierceeee funny carolina!!! Grrrr!!!!". I'm guessing he liked it! haha!


Thanks for reading!


- Carolina


4 comments:

  1. Hey it's cute! You're smiling.....i was picturing a mean look on your face,crossed arms,closed body language....then i scrolled down to the pic! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I guess I couldn't ask for a GREAT picture when I wasn't really posing or really trying to get a good picture. I was just leaning there, talking. Thank you though! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture looks fine girl :] honestly, your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy de acuerdo con Badass Señorita!.Fino.

    ReplyDelete