Monday, March 28, 2011

EOTD: Golden Jester

This "eye of the day" is the product of me taking a look at my necklace collection, seen below...



And this one caught my eye. I'd been wanting to do some more eye makeups and this necklace had just what I needed: contrasting colors and fun shapes.




I started out with the matte colors because I knew I wanted the lid to be completely metallic. Like with all the things I do, I always feel like I'm never done, there's always something more I can add. I'm pretty sure I could've done many more things to this but I didn't want to crowd it too much. After looking at the pictures, the makeup sort of reminds me of a Jester which is pretty far fetched from what I originally set out to do but, oh well, you tell that to my muse. When she starts going there's no stopping her.








You tell me, does it look like a Jester to you? A friend also said it looked like Mardi Gras. I guess it all depends on how you look at it. It could be a Jester from Mardi Gras, right?
If you have any questions about what I used or anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you liked this and thanks for reading!


- Carolina

3 comments:

  1. so pretty, your amazing!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do the glitter eyebrows? Those are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete